1pm to 10pm
@ Bellevue State Park
Live Music Featuring
- Built To Spill
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- Talib Kweli
- Beach Slang
- Record & Artisan Market
- Culinary Trailer Park
Plus Bellevue State Park's
- Best Firkin Friends Beer Festival
- Distillery Garden
You might be asking yourself, what is Analog-A-Go-Go?
Well, it’s a celebration of all-things indie craft, featuring six live bands, a cask beer festival and distillery garden, an artisan marketplace, and tons of great local food trucks from throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Now in its sixth year, we’re taking Analog-A-Go-Go to new heights and moving the festivities to Bellevue State Park near Wilmington, DE to accommodate a lineup that’s bigger and better than ever before! It’s going down September 17 from 1 – 10pm and tickets are going on sale tomorrow at 9am.
Attached you’ll find a press release with all the details but here’s a peek at what’s in store…
An off-centered lineup that will entertain music fans from all genres:
- Built To Spill: Indie rock powerhouse Built To Spill is known for heavy, catchy guitar hooks and epic live performances.
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band: Originally formed in the early 60s, this traditional New Orleans-style jazz band features a rotating cast of amazing musicians who are anything but traditional.
- Talib Kweli: Brooklyn native, activist, and hip-hop great will Talib Kewli will take the stage accompanied by a live band.
- Ra Ra Riot: With a new album out earlier the year, indie rock darlings Ra Ra Riot will have fans dancing with uplifting synths and catchy lyrics.
- Beach Slang: Philly punk mainstay Beach Slang.
- Fiance: These Newark, DE natives will kick off the day with their glossy, experimental pop sound.
BEST FIRKIN FRIENDS BEER FESTIVAL (Hosted by Bellevue State Park)
Happening in the Craft Beer Barn, guests will indulge in 10 cask samplings from some of our best friends in the business.
Limited edition beers will be pouring from:
- Dogfish Head
- Funky Buddha
- Beavertown Brewing
- Sierra Nevada
- Boston Beer
- Iron Hill
- Burley Oak
If you have any additional questions or would like to interview founder and president Sam Calagione, please shoot me an email and we’ll get you set up!
Are you ready to go-go?